Friday, June 7, 2013

honeydipped.

tearingdowndoors: Bead Lake, Washington 



tearingdowndoors:

Bead Lake, Washington 

My take on the #smokyeye. I never wear dark eyes so I feel weird...



My take on the #smokyeye. I never wear dark eyes so I feel weird wearing this out in public but I'm doing it. 💀#makeup #afterlight

Photo





Photo



Photo



pagewoman: flickr.com Birdhouse Terrace



pagewoman:

flickr.com

Birdhouse Terrace

wolfgang-alaska: winding forest ways by wolfgang-alaska



wolfgang-alaska:

winding forest ways by wolfgang-alaska

royalprat: wryer: Giant driftwood on the beach at La Push,...





royalprat:

wryer:

Giant driftwood on the beach at La Push, Washington (2010)

this made me feel really uneasy, the ocean is terrifying.

its like when cats bring home a dead bird and drop it at your feet except the ocean is like I HAVE BROUGHT YOU THIS ENORMOUS TREE FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL ENJOY

Spent the day by the pool, shoppin, and double datin. 🐝🌼...



Spent the day by the pool, shoppin, and double datin. 🐝🌼 #sunburnt #summer #poolhair #lemonbleach

Photo



Photo



"You can't just make me different and then leave. You can't. You can't change me and make my whole..."

"You can't just make me different and then leave. You can't. You can't change me and make my whole life centered around you, then leave."

-

John Green, Looking for Alaska.  (via iyam0)

Mm.

(via godlovessean)

🌀☀💚



🌀☀💚

Photo



meggielynne: Dart Photographie || Kinfolk / Cape Lookout, OR











meggielynne:

Dart Photographie || Kinfolk / Cape Lookout, OR

Photo



Photo



Photo



vacants: Iron Mine Bay (by Andy Grellmann)



vacants:

Iron Mine Bay (by Andy Grellmann)

fuckyeahtattoos: by alice carrier at anatomy tattoo in...



fuckyeahtattoos:

by alice carrier at anatomy tattoo in portland, oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment