Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Taming of the Slut

In front of the PC and missing Master’s cock tremendously. Haven’t been coming for a...

In front of the PC and missing Master’s cock tremendously. Haven’t been coming for a while now. And bunny keeps thinking of Master’s huge cock. while master lay flat on the bed, his proud cock was hard and straight. Bunny just wants to kneel before master and lick master’s cock gently. Then thrust masters cock hard in her mouth. 

Master came in bunny’s mouth during our last play. After which master picked up a call and snapped at his little pet before pointing at his cock. So bunny obediently serviced master. And bunny got wetter and wetter as she licked and sucked master’s cock. 

Bunny itches terribly for master’s cock and a good fucking now but her darn… region is not cooperative. She needs to cum soon, with all these images of master’s cock. 

Bunny is circling her index finger around her clit, feeling her wetness sipping out between her nether lips periodically. And she is crossing her legs tightly now, tightening her lips between her legs for slightly relief. The itch between her legs is making her sensitive. Her back is craving master’s touch. And she craves master’s cock inside her lips. It’s hungering for master. 

I need master and bunny. I need them badly. I can’t live without them. Pleaseeee

I need master and bunny. I need them badly. I can’t live without them. Pleaseeee

getsuswet: filthywetslut: It's a rather blissful moment when...



getsuswet:

filthywetslut:

It's a rather blissful moment when his cum shoots from his cock head onto my skin, my tongue, my nipples, etc.

-stefani

The memory of your cock head is forever etched into my brain.

Master and bunny are dead. But I cannot help but hold on to one of his thoughts when he was...

Master and bunny are dead.


But I cannot help but hold on to one of his thoughts when he was master. When master was around.


In an alternate dimension master and bunny would never have to worry about separating. They would be very happy playing together right now. In a parallel universe. Master and bunny….


But not in this world not in this life. They are not meant to be surviving in this manner so they have to be killed off.

I killed bunny and her master for the last time. The very last. Cats have 9 lives but it looks like...

I killed bunny and her master for the last time. The very last. Cats have 9 lives but it looks like bunnies have more?


But they eventually die. And tonight a part of me died too.

Would do this for master one day



Would do this for master one day

pleasuretorture: A single fingertip traces along the outline of...



pleasuretorture:

A single fingertip traces along the outline of your entrance, over the sensitivity of your clitoris; a few seconds seems to linger for hours, wishing that thread of fabric wasn't tormenting your pussy so much with its presence.

xspanked-masters-petx:   Master has a tendency to tease bunny...





xspanked-masters-petx:

 

Master has a tendency to tease bunny relentlessly in the morning :/

Welcome to Mein Vaterland





Welcome to Mein Vaterland

Photo



diaryofpet: Oh god yes fucking please tease me. Make me go...



diaryofpet:

Oh god yes fucking please tease me. Make me go crazy with the need to cum

Master loves doing this and he drives me crazy every single time but it always gets me paranoid.

Photo



What show is this anyone?





What show is this anyone?

femalehumiliationfantasies: Made to stand naked with hands on...



femalehumiliationfantasies:

Made to stand naked with hands on head and hold still while she has her bottom caned!

From GirlsBoardingSchool.com

femalessmacked: Standing completely naked as the cane is...



femalessmacked:

Standing completely naked as the cane is applied to her bad girl buttocks!

From GirlsBoardingSchool.com

femalepunishmentbarebottoms: Her punishment stripes applied by...



femalepunishmentbarebottoms:

Her punishment stripes applied by a professional

This is beautiful.

filthywetslut: I always have to focus really hard on making...



filthywetslut:

I always have to focus really hard on making sure I suck his cock the best I can when he's simultaneously playing with my wet slit. It drives me crazy!

And id pause whenever I'm about to cum just to relish in pleasure. This is when master stops fingering me altogether.

hushh-dont-tell: kitten photo set!! Want a sophisticated...















hushh-dont-tell:

kitten photo set!!

Want a sophisticated looking tail

yourbadgrrl: You know what they say about all work and no play,...



yourbadgrrl:

You know what they say about all work and no play, Sir…

What bunny would give anything for to do to master. Master and bunny's greatest fantasy since end of time ;)

getsuswet: ♥ twisted Master wants bunny to obediently eat her...



getsuswet:

♥ twisted

Master wants bunny to obediently eat her food at one corner and offer her holes to service master whenever master requires her services. So this is really one of masters greatest fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment