Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Stay-Fit Bug

Amanda Latona close up~



Amanda Latona close up~

Photo



Photo



Photo



myfitness-app: Those arms



myfitness-app:

Those arms

Photo



Photo



Photo



ju1io: Shehulk



ju1io:

Shehulk

beforeandafterweightlosspics: jaycosmicpower This is really...



beforeandafterweightlosspics:

jaycosmicpower

This is really hard and embarrassing for me to post but i know ive come along way….Pic on the left is me in january 2012 at 183 pounds. The right is me last week at 159 :D 24 pounds down and still a bit to go! I cant believe i finally did this for myself and anyone can also. I started with the Insanity workout and its been wonders for me as you can tell. I am not starting the Tapout XT workout and i will be submitting those results when im complete!

Starting Weight: 183

Current:159

Goal: 145 (or less) ha

cutetoughfit: This is pretty much how my meals look these days



cutetoughfit:

This is pretty much how my meals look these days

Photo



Photo



eatcleanmakechanges: hello ass



eatcleanmakechanges:

hello ass

Photo



Photo



Photo



gymbooty: Focus only on my #core.



gymbooty:

Focus only on my #core.

Photo



atlanticaloha: Duck dive. Val Frey



atlanticaloha:

Duck dive. Val Frey

No comments:

Post a Comment