Thursday, June 6, 2013

proudly Jenn's

you sure you still want to be My husband…… Jenn i...



you sure you still want to be My husband…… Jenn

i would be Your bitch to be Your husband and Your husband to be Your bitch (alex)

I don't care where we are or the time of day or what plans...



I don't care where we are or the time of day or what plans we have …….. When I say I want you I mean…. now……. Jenn

i am Yours to take and do as You see fit always, Love (alex)

Forever…………Jenn i am so grateful for You...





Forever…………Jenn

i am so grateful for You and the calmness and peace You are giving me by completing me (alex)

 I love you……………..Jenn and i love...



 I love you……………..Jenn

and i love You my Lover, Owner, Mistress, Woman, Friend, World (alex)

A little extra practice never hurt……. Jenn



A little extra practice never hurt……. Jenn

Thank you for making it all worthwhile………Jenn



Thank you for making it all worthwhile………Jenn

I miss you more then you will know…….Jenn



I miss you more then you will know…….Jenn

Photo



how i love when She plays with my hair .. i can tell by Her grip...



how i love when She plays with my hair .. i can tell by Her grip how close She is coming (alex)

I love how talented your tongue is ………Jenn

Forcing my hand back down, riding Me, telling me She wants my...



Forcing my hand back down, riding Me, telling me She wants my warm seed in Her .. and then sits on my face and feeds me all my own cum .. it happened to Uus before (alex)

i so can't ever get enough of tasting You .. tell me please, do...



i so can't ever get enough of tasting You .. tell me please, do You enjoy it too? (alex)

everytime You lower Yourself this slowly on my cock this is a...



everytime You lower Yourself this slowly on my cock this is a passage to heaven for me (alex)

there are days She only allows me this kind of pleasure .. and...



there are days She only allows me this kind of pleasure .. and She would watch .. embarassed, blushing .. but my cock betraying me .. oh strange force of humiliation (alex)

i am thinking of You .. this is what happens right now Love



i am thinking of You .. this is what happens right now Love

I am so missing you today, you have no idea how badly… .I...



I am so missing you today, you have no idea how badly… .I hope you had a wonderful day off and I  will look forward to talking with you in the morning … I love you alex nothing in the world will ever ever change this … sending you a million kisses through the night sky…. Jenn

Hi, I'd just like to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. You celebrate the passionate and tender side of D/s, which can be lesser-represented on Tumblr, and which are most central to my enjoyment of submission. Thanks for sharing some of your journey, and I hope you both have much more happiness in store.

glad you enjoy parts of O/our journey even if not all will forever be on the gentle side .. O/our love is gentle, caring and uniquely strong .. O/our ways are not always .. i see it as the spice of Love (alex)

Nice blog. You're great captions make the already nice pictures even hotter!

thank you for the kind words .. nothing but the true feelings and emotions between Her and i (alex)

do You know how much i am missing You Jenn? (alex)



do You know how much i am missing You Jenn? (alex)

Well both are quite true…………….....



Well both are quite true…………….. Jenn

;-) likewise (alex)

Are you truly ready for forever and a...



Are you truly ready for forever and a day……..Jenn

well, the advisory is found true by me .. Your loving female authority is indeed what i am ready to submit to forever and a day (alex)

No comments:

Post a Comment