Friday, June 7, 2013

Thistle & Weeds

Okay guys so after a long hiatus on this blog, i have decided to quit it. I don’t think...

Okay guys

so after a long hiatus on this blog, i have decided to quit it. I don’t think i’ll delete it, cause it’s got some dang good memories in it, but i’m not going to be using it anymore.

i have moved to a different blog, but due to both unsavory individuals AND a general nervousness of having my new main blog getting all clogged up, i won’t be making the location public

i love you guys, it’s been a real pleasure to have y’all<3

Peace out!!!

"Nothing pleases me more than when somebody who was...



















"Nothing pleases me more than when somebody who was awe-inspired to be working with me realizes I'm just another schmuck that they're bored of hanging out with on a set. I love that moment. I like it when that persistent illusion is smashed."

sarcasticallysassy: EVERYONE LET'S STOP SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER FOR A MINUTE AND IMAGINE CAS...

sarcasticallysassy:

EVERYONE LET'S STOP SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER FOR A MINUTE AND IMAGINE CAS GETTING STUCK IN A REVOLVING DOOR

Photo





unbearable-bear: boxpolice requested Dean and Cas in college...



















unbearable-bear:

boxpolice requested Dean and Cas in college meeting for the first time in a laudromat at 2am.

probably much less romantic than you imagined, but it's 4am!

reminder that i love requests and will be taking any that strike my fancy for the rest of the month :)

keatchi: itssofluffy-im-gonna-die: h4te: i want to go on a shopping trip where i am the only one...

keatchi:

itssofluffy-im-gonna-die:

h4te:

i want to go on a shopping trip where i am the only one in the shopping mall and everything i want is free

that's called night robbery 

so be it

Photo





acousticlushness: Today at work, I wore this pretty...



acousticlushness:

Today at work, I wore this pretty form-fitting outfit because well… because I can. And a woman, probably in her mid to late 30s asks me… "Can I ask you a question without purposely trying to offend you?" Of course I said she could and then she asks me… "Do you feel comfortable in what you're wearing?" and I kind of confusedly answered that I did feel comfortable in what I was wearing. She then asked "Even though it's extremely… form-fitting?" And I said "Especially because it's form fitting." She then told me that she thought I looked beautiful but asked how I was so comfortable, as a full-figured woman, wearing something tight. And I simply answered "Because I love my body. I love my shape. I love who I am. It took me a long time to be okay with what kind of body I have but now I love it and if I choose to change it, I can. If I don't choose to, then I won't. Sure, I have things I don't like about myself but overall I can't say I'm disappointed in the way I look or feel in the clothes I choose to wear."

She then called me her "She-Hero" and bought an outfit just like the one I was wearing.

This is why I love my job.

Photo





crackedchassis: Dean has deeply entrenched abandonment issues, and his best friend has the ability...

crackedchassis:

Dean has deeply entrenched abandonment issues, and his best friend has the ability to fucking disappear instantly.

image

kittens waking up (x)



















kittens waking up (x)

highfunctioning-homosapien: I hate in destiel fics where they describe Cas as being like thin and...

highfunctioning-homosapien:

I hate in destiel fics where they describe Cas as being like thin and pale.

like have you seen Misha

image

Also don't ask me where I found this photo…

unbearable-bear: Don't – ever!  Don't ever apologize...



















unbearable-bear:

Don't – ever!  Don't ever apologize for…us.

Don't…don't apologize for…who we were.

You made me…so happy Dean.  We did our best…we gave it…our best try…and it was…really beautiful.

Twist and Shout has ruined me for fanfiction.  Read it.

wow okay thanks satan

dontmindmeimjustafangirl: allaboardthepartyelk: castiels-wormstache: geekchesters: …Garth...

dontmindmeimjustafangirl:

allaboardthepartyelk:

castiels-wormstache:

geekchesters:

…Garth doesn't have any beefs

Think about that

People make fun of Garth constantly, openly, without shame

Garth is mocked

Garth is laughed at

But Garth knows everyone had their reasons

Garth understands

More than anything, Garth is sympathetic, even when he maybe shouldn't be

Garth guys

Garth

image

And so we should all work to be more like Garth

Don't worry Garth. We still love you.

can-i-please-kiss-you-if-i: hannibal-is-my-design: thelandbeyon...





can-i-please-kiss-you-if-i:

hannibal-is-my-design:

thelandbeyondthewall:

just-some-random-nobody:

mossmallow:

cassjaytuck:

#priorities

how did rapunzel know how to swim if she's never left the tower?

image

by extension, how did rapunzel know how to do anything?

she probably learnt the theory of how to in all the books she had read

thanks clever person

Photo



thefogofwar: just a quick & shameless...



thefogofwar:

just a quick & shameless frecklessss/eyes/lashes/face/jensen/everything/goodgodthisguy/nngh thing for u

elanorpam: amischiefofmice: monotremata: The long...





















elanorpam:

amischiefofmice:

monotremata:

The long awaited.. PRINCE AND THE PRINCESS…

My final project for my book arts class. Hope you enjoy ;o;

awww :3

*u* so cuuuute

nerdache-cakes: Fight Like a Girl 12x12 Sealed Frame,...





nerdache-cakes:

Fight Like a Girl

12x12 Sealed Frame, cardstock

Now up for sale in my shop!

Photo







No comments:

Post a Comment